What's Next Checklist
Before You Attend Orientation
- Apply for your F-1 or J-1 visa as soon as you receive your I-20 or DS-2019 Form
Be sure to pay the fee. Proof of SEVIS fee payment will be required to schedule your visa appointment at the U.S embassy or consulate. For more information, http://ice.gov/sevis/i901/index.htm
- Submit your record of Meningococcal Meningitis immunization to UTSA Student Health Services by mail or fax
Immunization records must be translated in English. This must be done before orientation.
For information, contact Student Health Services, (210) 458-4142 or StudenetHealthServices@utsa.edu.
- Submit your QuantiFERON Gold Tuberculosis (TB) or T-spot blood test result to UTSA Student Health Services by mail or fax.
Your result must be translated in English. This must be done before orientation.
For more information, contact Student Health Services, (210) 458-4142 or StudentHealthServices@utsa.edu.
- Register for Mandatory New International Student Orientation at http://international.utsa.edu/international-student-orientation
- Make your travel arrangements. Arrive at least one day BEFORE New International Student Orientation. If you miss orientation, you may not have enough time to complete all the requirements and may not be able to register for classes.