What to Expect
After taking a placement test during orientation week, you will be placed in one of five levels based on your results: beginner, high beginner, intermediate, high intermediate or advanced. Classes are held at UTSA’s Main Campus and are average sized giving you personalized attention.
The Intensive English Program offers a unique educational experience, including:
- world-class, expert faculty, who have master of arts in teaching English as a second language degrees.
- a rigorous academic program, with clear learning objectives at each level.
- a unique dedication from faculty and staff to help you succeed academically.
- access to all services available at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
The Intensive English Program is for anyone who wants to:
- fulfill a personal dream of pursuing a degree from a U.S. college or university.
- achieve professional success in the U.S. or abroad.
- gain a significant improvement in English language proficiency while enjoying a stay in beautiful San Antonio, Texas.
Orientation week: January 13-17, 2020
First day of class: January 21, 2020
Final day to register: February 5, 2020
Last day of class: May 13, 2020
First day of class: June 1, 2020
Final day to register: June 10, 2020
Last day of class: August 7, 2020
(Please contact email@example.com for more information about online classes in the summer).
Orientation week: August 24-28, 2020
First day of class: August 31, 2020
Final day to register: September 9, 2020
Last day of class: December 11, 2020